In our normal course of business Santa Fe Trust, Inc. receives and collects a great deal of information about our clients. We keep client information secure and use it only as clients agree. The following are our guidelines regarding your information:
1. We safeguard any information our clients share with us. We maintain control of the confidential client information we receive.
2. We limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum required to deliver proper service to our clients, including advising our clients about our products and services and administering client accounts.
4. We require any support services providers we hire to conform to contractual privacy standards.
5. We do not reveal client information to anyone unless we have been requested or authorized to do so by the client, have previously informed the client in disclosures or agreements, or are required to do so by law.
6. We keep client files complete, current and accurate. We advise our clients of methods of accessing their account information (except when we are prohibited by law) and how to notify us regarding any errors. We promptly correct errors brought to our attention.